COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Authors who will submit manuscripts to Etanic: Journal Of English Language Teaching And Applied Linguistics means that they have agreed with the established Copyright and Licensing policies and do not require special document approval. The Copyright and License policies are as follows:
- All articles in Etanic: Journal Of English Language Teaching And Applied Linguistics are published under full copyright held by the author under a creative commons Attribution-NonComercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).
- Authors can enter writing separately and arrange non-exclusive distribution of articles published in this journal into other versions by acknowledging that the article has been first published in Etanic: Journal Of English Language Teaching And Applied Linguistics.
- The author guarantees that the manuscript is the original writing of the author mentioned has never been published, does not contain statements that violate the law, does not violate the rights of others, and is subject to copyright that the author exclusively holds.
- Several authors prepare each manuscript; each author has guaranteed the authority to approve copyrights and licenses to the correspondence author on their behalf. As a responsibility, the correspondence author must notify co-authors about this journal's copyright policy and license. Etanic: Journal Of English Language Teaching And Applied Linguistics will not be held responsible for anything arising due to the author's internal disputes.
Etanic: Journal Of English Language Teaching And Applied Linguistics is published under the creative commons Attribution-NonComercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) attribution provisions, which allow everyone to:
- Attribution:You must provide an appropriate name, provide a link to the license, and acknowledge that changes have been made. You may do this in a manner that is appropriate but not implying that the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Share Alike :If you modify, modify, or build upon this material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original material.
- Non-Commercial:You may not use this material for commercial purposes